Saturday, September 8, 2007

DAY 1

So here it goes. This is my 1st blog post. Let's see how long I can keep it going. Today is Saturday but do not get used to Saturday posts. I am going to make this blog all about headhunting, recruiting, staffing, search and recruitment, flesh peddling or any of the other titles we have been saddled with. So far this year I am at 200k cash-in (not my best year) and I have about 60k due in so , if do not make another deal I will have a 260k year. Got a lot of things pending though so I hope to do about 400k this year. This has been one of those strange years. I have more Search assignments and job openings than I know what to do with. Right now I have 30k in retainers in house and every time I make a marketing call I write another job order. Next week will be very hectic. Got to cover 3 retiners and I got contignet clients breathing down my neck ( do not ever want retainers from some of them). I have come up with a twist that will allow you to get paid for the work even if you do not make a plaement and 95% of the time the client is still happy.

No comments: