Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday-Busy, busy

Wow, today went fast. I played the power of 3 today. Anyone know what that is? Take 3 candidates and get each one 3 interviews. POWER OF 3. Works great and almost guarantees a placement. Today I also did a lot of closing. Closed for interviews, closed for offer amount and even closed on location for a relo candidate. I did something today that also surprised me. I helped a client overcome an objection with a candidate that was not mine and prevented my candidate from getting an interview with this client. I guess I am really trying to follow the saying " Help people get what they want and you will get what you want". Kinda golden rule type stuff. Oh yah, almost forgot. We started a new line of training tapes at our office. We bought them about a week ago and are into the 2nd module. Really good stuff. Lot of tips on marketing and different ways to market besides calling up the client with a rock-star candidate or calling up and telling how great and wonderful I am. If you have not bought some industry specific training videos you should. I have not learned a lot from these but, every little bit helps and it refreshes me and reminds me of stuff I used to do but got lazy on. Well I am playing golf tomorrow at 1pm so tomorrow is a short day. I will make it productive and I am predicting at least 2 new send outs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Interested in the name of the training tapes that you used. I'm new to the business and am looking for tapes that have "real tips and training".

thanks